Step 1: Pay Registration Fee
- Click here to pay the registration fee (REGISTRATION)
- Select Registration Fee (Registration Fee is Non-Refundable)
- Proceed to Checkout. (When selecting CHECKOUT you will be prompted to sign in or create an account.)
Step 2: Sign in or create an account. (please be sure to enter the names of all children enrolling in the “family member section”)
Step 3: Complete your registration fee purchase.
Step 4: Click 2017 SUMMER PROGRAM Tab.
Step 5: Scroll down and select your desired course by selecting SIGN UP NOW! (Please note: if you have not paid your registration fee this screen will not be available to you.)
Step 6: Make a reservation and be sure to select “for someone else”. Type your child’s name in the field. If you wish to PAY LATER uncheck “pay for this other client?” then select Enroll PAY LATER below. (If you do not select “for someone else” you will be enrolled and not your child)
Step 7: You have completed the online enrollment process.
Step 8: If you have chosen “Enroll Pay Later” and you are interested in our payment plan option, or plan to pay in full at a later date other than the time of registration please call 718-443-9800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the payment plan agreement. Yay!
Step 9: Print, Sign and return Registration Required Documents listed below prior to the start of class.
All forms are due prior to the start of class. Documents may be emailed to: email@example.com or faxed to (718) 443-9804 or mailed to DSPAC at 857 Lexington Avenue, 2nd Floor Brooklyn NY 11221
- Registration Form – SPRING SEMESTER 2017
- Medical Release Form
- Pick-Up Authorization Form
- Student Size Chart
- Shopping List – Spring Semester 2017
- Photo Release Form
- Parent Liability Form
- Payment Plan Agreement
- Read, Print & Sign the Student & Parent Handbook