Dance and SO much more!
July 9, 2019 – August 11, 2018
DSPAC’s Summer Program is a fun-filled, electrifying, and rigorous training program designed for dancers from ages 3 -25 with serious goals to develop, improve, and strengthen their level of technique, self-confidence, and artistry.
- Little Dancers ages 3 – 6 experience a fun filled, 2-hour program, introducing Ballet, African, and Tap with goals to develop agility and focus. Dancers complete the morning with story time and the program culminates in a class observation. Our 1-hour program dancers learn Ballet and African with goals to develop agility, focus, and self-confidence.
- Ages 7 – 11 experience a thrilling, 2-week or 5-week training program designed for dancers with serious goals to develop and improve technique, agility, focus, self-confidence, and poise.
- Half Day classes for Ages 7-11 include: African, Ballet Modern, Reading, and Stretch.
- Full Day Classes for ages 7-11 include: African, Ballet, Jazz, Modern, Musical Theater, Hip-Hop Reading, and Stretch.
- Ages 12 – 18 experience a motivating, 2-week or 5-week training program designed for dancers with serious goals to develop and improve technique, agility, focus, self-confidence, poise, and artistry.
- Half Day classes for ages 12-18 include: African, Ballet, Modern, Reading, and Stretch.
- Full Day classes for ages 12-18 include: African, Afrofusion, Ballet, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Modern, Reading, and Stretch.
- Pre-Professional Program Ages 19 – 25 experience an intense, 2-week strength training program designed for ages 19-25 where dancers with serious goals to pursue professional careers improve technique, poise, and performance quality.
- Classes for ages 19-25 include: Ballet and Modern
Sign up two or more children and receive a 15% discount for each additional child. Must call for discount to be applied (718) 443-9800
Weekday Programs – July 9th – August 11th
Half Day & Full Day Programs – (Ages 7-11)
Half Day & Full Day Programs – (Ages 12-18)
Pre-Professional Program – (Ages 19-25)
(Saturday Only Programs) – July 14th – August 11th
Saturday Summer Sessions (Ages 7-18)
Little Dancer – 2-Hour Program (Ages 3-6)
Little Dancer – 1-Hour Program (Ages 3-6)
All forms are due prior to the start of class.
Documents may be emailed, faxed or mailed to the following:
Address: 857 Lexington Avenue, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11221
- Registration Form
- Medical Release Form
- Pick-Up Authorization Form
- Student Size Chart
- 2018 Summer Program Shopping List
- 2018 Summer Program Important Dates
- Photo Release Form
- Parent Liability Form
- Read, Print, and Sign the Student & Parent Handbook